The 2023 CTET Results: Central Teacher Eligibility Test Outcomes Revealed
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially unveiled the results of the August 2023 Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on September 25, 2023. These results provide a fascinating insight into the examination’s performance, with Paper I boasting a success rate of approximately 24.64%, Paper II at approximately 8.67%, and an overall success rate of approximately 16.80% when combining both papers.
For those who participated in CTET 2023, the results are now accessible online through the official website, ctet.nic.in. This online platform serves as the gateway to candidates eager to discover their examination outcomes.
The CTET 2023 examination unfolded on August 20, 2023, held across numerous examination centers throughout India. Remarkably, a grand total of 14,02,184 candidates registered for Paper 2, which caters to classes 6 to 8, while 15,01,719 students enrolled for Paper 1, designed for classes 1 to 5 during the August 2023 Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Delving deeper into the numbers:
For Paper I:
- Registered Candidates: 15,01,474
- Appeared Candidates: 12,13,704
- Qualified Candidates: 2,98,758
- Pass Percentage for Paper I: 24.64%
For Paper II:
- Registered Candidates: 14,02,022
- Appeared Candidates: 11,66,178
- Qualified Candidates: 1,01,057
- Pass Percentage for Paper II: 8.67%
Combined Pass Percentage for CTET Exam :
- Total Qualified Candidates in Both Papers = 2,98,758 (Paper I) + 1,01,057 (Paper II) = 3,99,815
- Total Appeared Candidates in Both Papers = 12,13,704 (Paper I) + 11,66,178 (Paper II) = 23,79,882
Combined Pass Percentage = 16.80%
The unveiling of the CTET results follows the availability of the CTET answer key on September 16, 2023. The CTET examination is divided into two distinct papers:
- Paper 1, tailored for individuals aspiring to teach classes 1 to 5.
- Paper 2, intended for candidates with a penchant for teaching classes 6 to 8.
The CTET serves as a nationally recognized examination conducted semi-annually to determine candidates’ eligibility for teaching roles in both government and private educational institutions across the Indian subcontinent. This examination encompasses two papers, with Paper 1 targeting the instruction of classes 1-5 and Paper 2 focused on classes 6-8. Candidates possess the flexibility to select either or both papers, aligning with their pedagogical preferences.
To secure qualification in the CTET, candidates must attain a minimum score of 60% in each paper of the examination. It is essential to recognize that the CTET certificate holds lifelong validity, providing a robust foundation for aspiring educators.
For swift access to your CTET Result for the August 2023 examination, refer to the following instructions:
How to Obtain CTET Result for August Exam 2023:
- Launch your web browser and navigate to the official Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) website at ctet.nic.in.
- Locate a link or section denoted as “CTET Result” or its equivalent. Typically, this can be found on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the provided link to access the CTET Result page.
- Expect to be prompted for your credentials to log in; this generally necessitates your CTET Roll Number and Date of Birth. Ensuring the accuracy of this information is paramount.
- Once your details have been accurately entered, initiate the “View Result” or “Download Result” action. Subsequently, your CTET Result for the respective examination will be promptly presented on the screen.
- For future reference, it is prudent to either produce a tangible printout of your result or conserve it as a digital file. This precautionary measure proves advantageous.
By diligently adhering to these sequential steps, you will effortlessly secure access to your CTET Result via the official website. It is imperative to safeguard your credentials with the utmost care and scrupulously validate the information submitted during the login procedure.
The successful culmination of the CTET examination underscores its pivotal role in the educational landscape of India, as it continues to identify and empower the future educators of the nation.